- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "St. Baldrick’s Foundation"
Students go bald for St. Baldrick’s
Burt Kahn Court was full of good vibes and shiny heads as students went bald to raise an estimated $13,000 for the St. Baldrick’s cancer research foundation Tuesday night. Student Programming Board hosted the event, led by...
- Posted March 7, 2013
St. Baldrick’s shatters goal
Quinnipiac shattered its goal of raising $15,000 for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation on March 6, raising a record total of $40,629.21. This is the third St. Baldrick’s event held by QU. The donations, which came from students...
- Posted March 27, 2012
St. Baldrick’s crew to kick off cuts for cancer on Saturday
For the second year, Quinnipiac will host a St. Baldrick’s event. This Saturday, Morgan Farra and fellow co-chairs Catie Regan and Kristen Cagney will host a kickoff event to raise awareness for the March 1 fundraiser.
- Posted February 2, 2011