- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "Spread the Word to End the Word"
Respect is the new R-Word
Everyone knows the harmful impact of being called names. This is especially true for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Quinnipiac Best Buddies, however, aims to spread awareness about the harmful impact of the r-word and...
- Posted March 6, 2018
A shift in the ‘R’ word
My younger brother was diagnosed with severe epilepsy when I was 4, and had brain surgery when I was just 5 years old. The surgery removed parts of his brain, making his brain not function correctly and...
- Posted March 26, 2014