- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "Spain"
Carnival in Sevilla, St. Paddy’s Day in Cork
Time is really starting to move quickly here. Two weeks ago I traveled to Sevilla, Spain, about five hours south of Madrid. That trip kicked off a two-month stretch of going to a different place every weekend.
- Posted March 30, 2011
Postcards from Italy
Two weekends ago, I took my first trip outside of Spain! I spent four days traveling in northern Italy. I think I may have seen the two most beautiful places in all of Italy in just one...
- Posted March 9, 2011
Drinking age is ‘ridiculous,’ lower it to 18
An 18-year-old can enlist, go through basic training, complete a tour of duty in one of the various conflict zones the United States is currently engaged in, and upon returning home will then be told by that...
- Posted March 3, 2011