- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "software"
OnmiMD donates $7.6 million to software
Quinnipiac received a donation valued at $7.6 million of electronic health record technology from OnmiMD, a company based in Tarrytown, N.Y. The donation comes as part of a four-year agreement that states OmniMD will provide more than...
- Posted September 10, 2013