- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
All posts tagged "socrates cafe"
Socrates Cafe founder visits QU
Curiosity is a quality within all of us that seems to wear out as we grow older. People seem to have become more vetted in their way of thinking and it’s a good time for society to...
- Posted September 14, 2016
Students can discuss animal captivity at the Socrates Cafe Thursday, Feb. 25 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. The Department of Philosophy in conjunction with the Student Philosophy Club (SOPHIA) will host the event in the piazza....
- Posted February 18, 2014
Socrates Cafe discusses genetic engineering
Socrates Café, in conjunction with Students of Philosophical Hypothesis in Academia (SOPHIA), Quinnipiac’s philosophy club, held a joint meeting Nov. 28 in the College of Arts and Sciences to discuss genetic engineering, its possible benefits and its...
- Posted December 5, 2012