- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "snowstorm"
University cancels classes for full day on Monday
The university will remain closed for the rest of the day due to the snowstorm, according to QU Alerts. Quinnipiac originally closed offices and cancelled classes until 4 p.m. on Feb. 8, but sent out a second...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Following a delayed opening, the university closed after an hour
A lot of planning goes into the preparation for a snow storm like the one the university experienced on Feb. 5, according to Associate Vice President for Facilities Operations Keith Woodward. “There are conference calls between...
- Posted February 5, 2016
Facilities does ‘tremendous job’ clearing snow
Quinnipiac has seen its share of cancelled classes due to snowfall this year, but the university tries to stay open, despite poor weather conditions, according to administration. “It is Quinnipiac’s policy to remain open under adverse weather...
- Posted February 12, 2014
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
Predictions on Storm Saturn to hit East Coast As of Tuesday afternoon, the East Coast winter storm, Saturn, is set to approach Washington, D.C. today with snow hitting New England beginning tomorrow and possibly staying until Friday,...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Nemo Tests Chartwells
Following the university’s alert that school and campus would be closed from Feb. 8 until Feb. 12, Chartwells had no choice but to remain open and serve its customers. Knowing that the students had no other alternative for...
- Posted February 20, 2013