- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "snowday"
Wreck: One hour school day
I think I speak for a majority of the student body when I say that having school open for one hour last Friday was downright annoying. And that’s an understatement. For those of you lucky enough to...
- Posted February 10, 2016
Struggling in the snow
Despite several inches of snow and slippery road conditions, the university opted for a two-hour delay rather than cancelling classes Monday. English professor Ken Cormier believes the administration is highly concerned about the safety of students when...
- Posted February 11, 2015