- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "sneaker design"
$180 and a dream
With sneaker company bases in New York, Israel, London, Detroit and others abroad, freshman Jordan Rosenberg rarely sleeps. Matt Eisenberg “I’ll be doing my homework to midnight or 1, then start reading my emails and I’m up...
- Posted February 7, 2014