- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Smoothies"
Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
Sophomore entrepreneurship major Kostas Sousoulas earned the opportunity of a lifetime by qualifying for the national Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) Finals, after winning the Connecticut statewide championship. Sousoulas entered the competition with the hopes of impressing...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Rave: Real smoothies arrive on campus
Trying to be healthier this year? Getting tired of your usual breakfast options? QU has got your back with a new addition to the main cafe breakfast spread. The sandwich line has been converted to a smoothie...
- Posted February 2, 2016
Rave: Smoothie Station at Bobcat Den
Do not let the scorching Connecticut heat and humidity get you down, instead, thanks to the Bobcat Den, get a cold, refreshing smoothie! The Bobcat Den, known by students on campus as “The Ratt,” has gotten a...
- Posted September 11, 2013