- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Smoothies"
Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
Sophomore entrepreneurship major Kostas Sousoulas earned the opportunity of a lifetime by qualifying for the national Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) Finals, after winning the Connecticut statewide championship. Sousoulas entered the competition with the hopes of impressing...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Rave: Real smoothies arrive on campus
Trying to be healthier this year? Getting tired of your usual breakfast options? QU has got your back with a new addition to the main cafe breakfast spread. The sandwich line has been converted to a smoothie...
- Posted February 2, 2016
Rave: Smoothie Station at Bobcat Den
Do not let the scorching Connecticut heat and humidity get you down, instead, thanks to the Bobcat Den, get a cold, refreshing smoothie! The Bobcat Den, known by students on campus as “The Ratt,” has gotten a...
- Posted September 11, 2013