- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "smoking"
Stop shaming cigarette smokers
Let me get one thing straight: I am not condoning smoking cigarettes in any way, shape or form. I am aware of the countless damages it does to one’s health, including increasing the risk of contracting different...
- Posted November 11, 2015
This past February, CVS/Caremark announced they would stop selling all tobacco products in their stores starting Oct. 1. The company made good on their promise, stopping the sale of cigarettes a whole month early on Sept. 3....
- Posted November 19, 2014
Don’t smoke but don’t ban
I don’t smoke. I’ve never felt compelled to start and I probably never will. That being said, I do not vilify smokers as many do. I can walk by a man with a cigarette and remain quite...
- Posted March 7, 2013