- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "smoking"
Stop shaming cigarette smokers
Let me get one thing straight: I am not condoning smoking cigarettes in any way, shape or form. I am aware of the countless damages it does to one’s health, including increasing the risk of contracting different...
- Posted November 11, 2015
This past February, CVS/Caremark announced they would stop selling all tobacco products in their stores starting Oct. 1. The company made good on their promise, stopping the sale of cigarettes a whole month early on Sept. 3....
- Posted November 19, 2014
Don’t smoke but don’t ban
I don’t smoke. I’ve never felt compelled to start and I probably never will. That being said, I do not vilify smokers as many do. I can walk by a man with a cigarette and remain quite...
- Posted March 7, 2013