- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "sitcom"
Roseanne barred from returning
The jokes start to be told and the laugh track is cued, and then it hits. Only a few seconds into the start of the episode. It’s the line that everybody is waiting for, the answer to...
- Posted October 23, 2018
The shifting landscape of television in the 21st century
“Okay how ’bout this: a single white girl in the city working at a magazine,” proposed an NBC executive during season 2 episode 9 of Fox’s hit television series, “Family Guy.” “Will you guys hear yourselves? This...
- Posted March 27, 2013