- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Silver spoon"
Don’t have a car? Café Q closed before your classes ended? Too lazy to walk to the Bobcat Den? Try ordering from one of Hamden’s most popular places for dinner delivered right to your dorm. – Chronicle...
- Posted August 31, 2016
Silver Spoon brings food to your door
Quinnipiac University students will now have an easy way to enjoy food from their favorite restaurants – without leaving their dorms. Silver Spoon Delivery, which was founded by Quinnipiac graduate student William Scully, is a service that...
- Posted April 23, 2013