- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
All posts tagged "shanon grasso"
Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
The Student Government Association (SGA), along with Quinnipiac staff members, have been hard at work for weeks to organize parking on Quinnipiac’s campuses for the 2017-2018 academic school year. Public Safety received feedback from students and staff who...
- Posted April 25, 2017
Public Safety modifies parking procedures
With the arrival of the fall semester, the Department of Public Safety is implementing new rules and regulations for parking on both the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses, according to Parking and Transportation Coordinator Shanon Grasso....
- Posted August 31, 2016
University cancels classes for full day on Monday
The university will remain closed for the rest of the day due to the snowstorm, according to QU Alerts. Quinnipiac originally closed offices and cancelled classes until 4 p.m. on Feb. 8, but sent out a second...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Following a delayed opening, the university closed after an hour
A lot of planning goes into the preparation for a snow storm like the one the university experienced on Feb. 5, according to Associate Vice President for Facilities Operations Keith Woodward. “There are conference calls between...
- Posted February 5, 2016