- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "serengetee"
Students ‘wear the world’ with Serengetee
The clothing company and philanthropic organization Serengetee is beginning to make an appearance on campus as four students become representatives for the company. The students’ goal is to sell Serengetee products to change the world, according to...
- Posted February 26, 2014