- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "selfiesatfunerals"
Wreck: A time to mourn or a time to selfie
It goes without saying that funerals are incredibly solemn occasions. It’s baffling that people would even be on their phones, let alone taking selfies while in attendance. Unfortunately, this has recently become a social media trend. An...
- Posted November 6, 2013