- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
All posts tagged "self defense"
T.A.K.E. takes away doubt regarding female strength
The tennis courts were filled with a sea of women this past Saturday, April 23. At 11 a.m., around 250-300 women came to participate in a T.A.K.E. (The Ali Kemp Educational) Foundation self-defense class. The class was...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Five seniors organize self defense class
A group of 20 women will meet for a two-hour self defense class at 7 p.m. in the Burt Kahn Court on Wednesday. The class, planned by five seniors for their public relations final project, filled up...
- Posted November 19, 2014