- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Scott Davidson"
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey strikes first in series, beats Yale 5-1
For the first time since the 2005-06 season, the Quinnipiac men’s hockey team took to the road to start the playoffs and it started off its best-of-three first round series against Yale with a 5-1 win. “I...
- Posted March 3, 2018
Cait’s Column: Finally finding a rhythm
“If you go back 15 years ago even, Rand had guys that played forward and D, so it’s just a really big advantage to have on the bench when you’re in a game and a defenseman gets...
- Posted February 19, 2018
Men’s ice hockey celebrates senior night with 4-1 win
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team (13-15-2, 8-10-2 ECAC Hockey) went all out for its seniors on senior night in its final game of the season at the Frank Perrotti, Jr. Arena, beating the Rensselaer Engineers (RPI)...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey blows three-goal lead, loses 7-4 to Maine
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team (6-9-2, 3-5-1 in ECAC) was defeated by the Maine Black Bears (7-7-1, 4-4-1 in Hockey East) by a score of 7-4 on Friday night in Hamden. Junior forward Scott Davidson got...
- Posted December 9, 2017
Arizona State stuns No. 17 Quinnipiac in 4-2 win
Arizona State men’s ice hockey has just won its biggest game in program history. On Saturday night, the two-year-old Division-I program downed No. 17 Quinnipiac (14-11-2 overall) by a score 4-2, splitting the weekend series and boosting...
- Posted January 28, 2017
Men’s ice hockey beats Northeastern, 5-2, for first win
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey earned its first regular season win Saturday night, beating Northeastern by a score of 5-2 at High Point Solutions Arena. “We’re excited to get the win tonight,” head coach Rand Pecknold said. “I...
- Posted October 8, 2016