- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
All posts tagged "School of Medicine"
Medical School partners with Griffin Hospital
The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine signed a five-year clinical affiliation agreement with Griffin Hospital in Derby last week. Beginning in the summer of 2015, medical students will do their clinical rotations at Griffin Hospital....
- Posted October 22, 2013
Alumni donate $1 million to School of Medicine
William and Barbara Weldon, a Quinnipiac alumni couple, recently made a $1 million donation to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine to create the William and Barbara Weldon Chair in Rehabilitation Medicine. The university will...
- Posted September 18, 2013
Medical school receives million dollar donation
The St. Vincent Medical Center in Bridgeport pledged more than $1 million to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine to create an endowed chair and a scholarship for students, according to a university press release....
- Posted September 17, 2013
School of Medicine summer opening
This August, the university celebrated the opening of the Frank H. Netter MD. School of Medicine, located on the North Haven Campus. On Aug. 12, the 60 students arrived on campus for orientation. Class began a week...
- Posted August 29, 2013
School of Medicine accepting body donations
The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine has announced an anatomical gift program, in which people living in Connecticut can sign up to donate their bodies to the medical school once they pass away. Beginning when...
- Posted March 6, 2013
School of Medicine nearly complete
Approximately 75 percent of the new building on the North Haven campus is fully constructed to hold the School of Medicine, Dean of the School of Medicine Bruce Koeppen said. Faculty will begin moving into the new...
- Posted February 12, 2013
School of Medicine prepares for next fall
With preliminary accreditation granted for the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, Dr. Bruce Koeppen, Dean of the School of Medicine, announced: “e’re open for business.” “What we are building here on the...
- Posted October 16, 2012
School of Medicine granted accreditation
The School of Medicine can now begin recruiting its first class for Fall 2013 after receiving two endorsements last week. The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine was granted the medical school preliminary accreditation by the...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Lahey announces medical school dean
President John Lahey today announced Dr. Bruce Koeppen’s appointment as the founding dean of Quinnipiac University’s School of Medicine.
- Posted September 30, 2010