- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "school of law"
A cannabis conversation
Over 60 Quinnipiac law students and professors gathered on Thursday, Sept. 6 to hear a former FBI agent advocate for federal legalization of marijuana at the Quinnipac School of Law (QUSL) Federalist Society’s first event of the...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Life and teachings of Frederick Douglass honored with statue and exhibit
A statue of Frederick Douglass created by Andrew Edwards stands larger than life and now resides at the Quinnipiac University School of Law. The Frederick Douglass statue stands over eight feet tall, is made of resin, and...
- Posted February 13, 2018
Remembering a beloved professor
David King, associate professor of law at Quinnipiac University, passed away on Nov. 15 after battling cancer, according to an email sent out by Jennifer Gerarda Brown, dean of the school of law. King was among the...
- Posted November 25, 2016
School of Law ranks fourth on Super Lawyers’ list
The Quinnipiac School of Law was selected as one of the 2014 Super Lawyers’ Top 10 Law Schools for value and quality of education. Super Lawyers is an attorney-rating group of lawyers who have a high degree...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Law school building future undecided
The North Haven Law School building is currently under construction in preparation for its opening in 2014, according to administration. However, plans for the Law School building on the Mount Carmel campus are yet to be decided....
- Posted September 20, 2013
School of Law welcomes new staff
The university recently announced Shelly R. Sadin as the associate dean of professional and career development in the School of Law. Sadin developed a reputation as a skilled and ethical lawyer after being in the business for...
- Posted September 17, 2013
New law school dean named
Professor of Law Jennifer Gerarda Brown was announced as the new dean of Quinnipiac University’s School of Law by President John Lahey last week, effective July 1, 2013. Brown joined the law school’s faculty in 1994, and...
- Posted February 27, 2013
School of Law to move to North Haven by 2014
Quinnipiac University’s School of Law is projected to move to the North Haven campus by the summer of 2014, which will affect many current law students and those who plan to attend in the next few years....
- Posted February 20, 2013