- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "same-sex marriage"
Free to be LGBT
The United States of America has long stood as a cultural pillar for democracy and freedom. In fact, freedom is kind of America’s “thing.” America became a little freer on June 26, 2015 when the Supreme Court...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Beyond the Bobcats
Same-sex couples marry in parts of Alabama Alabama judges granted marriage licenses to same-sex couples for the first time on Monday, according to The New York Times. But at least 50 of the 67 counties in the...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Same-sex marriage and the GLBTQ community: students weigh in
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments over the constitutionality of two same-sex marriage laws: the Defense of Marriage Act, a federal law that recognizes marriage as a union between a man and a woman and...
- Posted April 3, 2013