- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "same-sex marriage"
Free to be LGBT
The United States of America has long stood as a cultural pillar for democracy and freedom. In fact, freedom is kind of America’s “thing.” America became a little freer on June 26, 2015 when the Supreme Court...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Beyond the Bobcats
Same-sex couples marry in parts of Alabama Alabama judges granted marriage licenses to same-sex couples for the first time on Monday, according to The New York Times. But at least 50 of the 67 counties in the...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Same-sex marriage and the GLBTQ community: students weigh in
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments over the constitutionality of two same-sex marriage laws: the Defense of Marriage Act, a federal law that recognizes marriage as a union between a man and a woman and...
- Posted April 3, 2013