- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "salary"
Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
President John Lahey made about $2.5 million less in 2013 than he did in 2012 when he had to report the full amount on his retirement plan, according to the university’s tax records. But he still raked...
- Posted November 17, 2015
Lahey earned nearly $3.8 million in 2012
President John Lahey’s total compensation more than tripled from 2011 to 2012. Lahey made nearly $3.8 million in 2012, an increase of more than $2.5 million from 2011, according to the Chronicle of Higher Education. Lahey’s 2012...
- Posted December 8, 2014
The million-dollar man
UPDATED: Feb. 7 3 p.m. President John Lahey was the second-highest paid private university president in Connecticut, earning $1,203,709 in 2011, according to data compiled by The Chronicle of Higher Education. Matt Eisenberg Yale University’s President Richard...
- Posted February 5, 2014