- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Saint Francis (Pa.)"
Quinnipiac 3, Saint Francis (Pa.) 0
The Quinnipiac volleyball team defeated Saint Francis (Pa.) in straight sets Saturday at Burt Kahn Court.
- Posted October 19, 2011
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball wins in front of record crowd
A program-record 1,020 fans stopped by Burt Kahn Court to see Quinnipiac defeat Saint Francis (Pa.) Saturday.
- Posted October 15, 2011
Quinnipiac loses to defending champion, 3-0
Quinnipiac head coach Dave Clarke knew what the Bobcats were up against when the team faced reigning Northeast Conference champion Saint Francis (Pa.), and he wasn’t surprised.The Bobcats lost, 3-0, to the Red Flash, Sunday at Quinnipiac...
- Posted October 10, 2011
Daniels, Bobcats win NEC matchup in OT
Two straight overtime losses was not an option for the Quinnipiac Men’s soccer team on Friday. Bobcats junior forward Will Daniels took matters into his own hands scoring just two minutes into the first overtime period, giving...
- Posted October 7, 2011
Softball sweeps doubleheader
The Quinnipiac softball team defeated Saint Francis (Pa.) in a doubleheader on Sunday, 2-0 and 11-3, after dropping two to Robert Morris on Saturday.
- Posted May 3, 2011
22-0 start propels Quinnipiac to victory
If Marv Albert was the commentator for the Quinnipiac men’s basketball team on Saturday at the TD Bank Sports Center, “Look at that Tenacious D!” would have been heard echoing through the rafters as Quinnipiac started the...
- Posted January 29, 2011