- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "runway"
Wreck: Glitter Tears
We all need to cry sometimes. Tears of sadness, tears of joy or maybe tears of that existential crisis of “What am I doing with my future?” that college students know all too well. It’s natural, and...
- Posted February 24, 2016
Designers who stole the runway
Balmain brings edge to women’s outfits in the workplace Olivier Rousteing, creative director for Balmain, decided to talk about sex during Paris Fashion Week. Rousteing wanted to twist Balmain’s reputation and give it an edge from his...
- Posted November 11, 2014