- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "runway"
Wreck: Glitter Tears
We all need to cry sometimes. Tears of sadness, tears of joy or maybe tears of that existential crisis of “What am I doing with my future?” that college students know all too well. It’s natural, and...
- Posted February 24, 2016
Designers who stole the runway
Balmain brings edge to women’s outfits in the workplace Olivier Rousteing, creative director for Balmain, decided to talk about sex during Paris Fashion Week. Rousteing wanted to twist Balmain’s reputation and give it an edge from his...
- Posted November 11, 2014