- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "rpi"
Chase Priskie breaks Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey DI record for goals by a defenseman
Freshman forward Peter DiLiberatore skated the puck into the defensive zone of RPI. He stopped and fired a pass across the blue line to his defensive partner, senior defenseman and captain Chase Priskie. Priskie didn’t tee up...
- Posted November 13, 2018
Murphy’s Law: Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey splits opening ECAC Hockey weekend
What started as a weekend with a lot of promise for the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team took a drastic turn on Saturday. A win against Harvard on Friday gave the team its first ECAC Hockey win...
- Posted November 6, 2018
Men’s ice hockey celebrates senior night with 4-1 win
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team (13-15-2, 8-10-2 ECAC Hockey) went all out for its seniors on senior night in its final game of the season at the Frank Perrotti, Jr. Arena, beating the Rensselaer Engineers (RPI)...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey victorious over RPI
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team (7-6 overall, 3-3 ECAC) got the job done against RPI (4-6-2, 2-0-1 in the ECAC) on Saturday, Nov. 11, beating the Engineers by a score of 2-1. The game did not...
- Posted November 11, 2017
Women’s ice hockey tops RPI 2-1 in double OT
Following its thrilling 3-2 overtime victory on Friday afternoon, Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey played host to the RPI Engineers with a place in the ECAC semifinals on the line. In a hard fought effort, the Bobcats would...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Men’s ice hockey plays to tie with RPI
The No. 16 Rensselaer men’s ice hockey team put No. 1 Quinnipiac in a familiar position on Thursday night: a two-goal deficit. Rensselaer took a 2-0 lead on Quinnipiac with about 15 minutes left in regulation. Yet,...
- Posted January 22, 2016
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey defeats Rensselaer
Kelly Babstock can add one more accolade to her great career. The senior center collected her 100th career assist in the Bobcats’ 3-1 victory over Rensselaer. Babstock got her assist on the first goal of the game...
- Posted December 7, 2013
Women’s ice hockey defeats RPI 4-1
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team played a tough non-conference slate last week with matches against New Hampshire and Boston College. The country’s No. 18 team got back into ECAC play on Friday night at the TD...
- Posted November 30, 2012