- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "rpi"
Men’s ice hockey celebrates senior night with 4-1 win
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team (13-15-2, 8-10-2 ECAC Hockey) went all out for its seniors on senior night in its final game of the season at the Frank Perrotti, Jr. Arena, beating the Rensselaer Engineers (RPI)...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey victorious over RPI
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team (7-6 overall, 3-3 ECAC) got the job done against RPI (4-6-2, 2-0-1 in the ECAC) on Saturday, Nov. 11, beating the Engineers by a score of 2-1. The game did not...
- Posted November 11, 2017
Women’s ice hockey tops RPI 2-1 in double OT
Following its thrilling 3-2 overtime victory on Friday afternoon, Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey played host to the RPI Engineers with a place in the ECAC semifinals on the line. In a hard fought effort, the Bobcats would...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Men’s ice hockey plays to tie with RPI
The No. 16 Rensselaer men’s ice hockey team put No. 1 Quinnipiac in a familiar position on Thursday night: a two-goal deficit. Rensselaer took a 2-0 lead on Quinnipiac with about 15 minutes left in regulation. Yet,...
- Posted January 22, 2016
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey defeats Rensselaer
Kelly Babstock can add one more accolade to her great career. The senior center collected her 100th career assist in the Bobcats’ 3-1 victory over Rensselaer. Babstock got her assist on the first goal of the game...
- Posted December 7, 2013
Women’s ice hockey defeats RPI 4-1
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team played a tough non-conference slate last week with matches against New Hampshire and Boston College. The country’s No. 18 team got back into ECAC play on Friday night at the TD...
- Posted November 30, 2012