- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Rocky Top Student Center"
PRSSA to host networking event on Dec. 5
The Quinnipiac University Public Relations Student Society of America will host its annual Networking Event in the Rocky Top Student Center on Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. The top public relations firms in...
- Posted November 14, 2012
SGA aims to extend RTSC hours
For those York Hill residents who are frustrated with the limited hours of the Rocky Top Student Center, now is the time for students to voice their concerns. Heidi Hitchen, a junior class representative for Student Government...
- Posted February 22, 2012
We will not settle for adequacy
Last week Dr. Phil Brewer of Student Health Services at Quinnipiac wrote a letter expressing his displeasure with our verbiage in our story on the new hours of the health center at York Hill. While not explicitly...
- Posted October 31, 2011
York Hill, Mount Carmel parking changes in store
Parking privileges are getting better for seniors while juniors will soon be forced to the curb, waiting for shuttles to take them to class.
- Posted October 25, 2011
New lights at York Hill
Over the next month, approximately 85 exterior lights originally installed on the Crescent and Rocky Top Student Center at York Hill will be replaced.
- Posted October 21, 2011
Library solves printing problem
Quinnipiac University now has a total of nearly 80 new printers and multifunction devices.
- Posted September 14, 2011
New at Quinnipiac
Check out whats new at Quinnipac this year.
- Posted August 31, 2011
Study Hot Spots
We've noticed you like to study in the same spots, Quinnipiac. Here's where your peers are cracking the books
- Posted May 4, 2011
Senior housing off to rocky start
Juniors at York Hill waiting to choose their senior housing on Thursday night were not impressed with the first-come first-serve system that Residential Life put in place.
- Posted October 20, 2010