- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "retention"
Increasing number of freshmen to transfer
The number of students transferring from the freshman class is significantly greater this year than in previous years, according to administration. Just three short months ago, the freshman class moved into their dorm rooms, eager at the...
- Posted December 10, 2015
QU keeps above average retention rate
Quinnipiac has a higher retention rate than the average four-year private university, administration said. The typical private, nonprofit university has about 80 percent of its students complete their freshman year and return for their sophomore year. In...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Referral program for academic alerts improved
With a two percent drop in retention rate in 2011, Quinnipiac’s Learning Center is finding new ways to improve student attendance and performance in classrooms with an updated referral program called Retention Alert, according to Associate Vice...
- Posted January 30, 2013