- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "retention"
Increasing number of freshmen to transfer
The number of students transferring from the freshman class is significantly greater this year than in previous years, according to administration. Just three short months ago, the freshman class moved into their dorm rooms, eager at the...
- Posted December 10, 2015
QU keeps above average retention rate
Quinnipiac has a higher retention rate than the average four-year private university, administration said. The typical private, nonprofit university has about 80 percent of its students complete their freshman year and return for their sophomore year. In...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Referral program for academic alerts improved
With a two percent drop in retention rate in 2011, Quinnipiac’s Learning Center is finding new ways to improve student attendance and performance in classrooms with an updated referral program called Retention Alert, according to Associate Vice...
- Posted January 30, 2013