- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Republicans"
Trump administration plans to stick with deadline for DACA
Democrats and Republicans in Washington remain distant on a deal that would continue the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA). Following the government shutdown, from Jan. 20 to 22, the top priority in Congress has been...
- Posted February 6, 2018
QU College Republicans encourage political involvement
The Quinnipiac University College Republicans (QUCR) organization is making a comeback on campus in the prime of the election year. The student-run group was chartered back in 2004 and has fluctuated in activity over the years, though...
- Posted September 28, 2016
To vote or not to vote?
As Nov. 6 inches closer, many students are contemplating whether or not to cast a vote. Although some are eager to cast a ballot in a presidential election for the first time, others are choosing not to...
- Posted October 24, 2012
Politicians playing with fire
Over the summer, there was a media firestorm around the decision facing Washington to either raise the debt ceiling or default on the financial responsibilities of our country.
- Posted August 31, 2011