- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "Republican"
Why you should vote for Republicans
Letter to the Editor- Officers of the College Republicans It is often said that the current election is most important in our history. In fact, one can find statements from nearly every politician in every election that...
- Posted October 30, 2018
Republican students discuss attending a liberal arts university
Quinnipiac works to provide its students with the best of a liberal arts education, according to the university website. While views on college campuses tend to be liberal, this is not true of all universities. Going to...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Trump is brilliant
Let me start by giving you a little background…I am just about to complete the Presidential Campaigns class with Professor McLean. In fact, I am writing this article on Monday night from the comfort of my full-size...
- Posted February 11, 2016
Trump is dangerous to our country
When Donald Trump announced over the summer that he was running for president, I—like many people—laughed. I looked forward to the hilarity that would be his campaign. No one could possibly take this joke seriously, I thought....
- Posted October 23, 2015
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
Snow Leopard Makes Bronx Zoo Debut A 17-pound snow leopard made its first public appearance at the Bronx Zoo this past week. The snow leopard was the first of its kind to be bred in captivity. The...
- Posted August 29, 2013