- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Relay"
Quinnipiac’s Relay For Life to hold kickoff event
Quinnipiac’s Relay For Life aspires to raise more money and awareness for the American Cancer Society than last year’s annual fall Relay event, beginning with a kickoff event on March 8. The event, held in the...
- Posted March 2, 2017
Rallying for Relay
Kyra Miller smiled as she began to deliver her speech at the Relay for Life opening ceremony in remembrance of her father, Chris Miller, who passed away from colon cancer last summer. Kyra is a junior public...
- Posted April 16, 2014