- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Relaxation"
It’s FINALly upon us
We’ve all been there. All of your exams piled into one day or even assignments being due within hours of each other. Although it may seem too much to handle, as you’re getting through finals remember that...
- Posted December 4, 2018
Time out for mental health
Midterms are here, and stress levels are beginning to soar at Quinnipiac and at college campuses nationwide. In a community of university students, who by definition are already prone to mental health issues, this surge in anxiety...
- Posted October 25, 2013