- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "registrar"
Seniors shed schedule advice
Senior Caroline Ciorciari calmly looked over her notebook filled with several alternate schedules for her fall 2013 semester last spring. Her nutrition in health and illness class closed just a few hours before her predetermined registration time,...
- Posted April 5, 2014
Larger lectures, earlier mornings
Imagine waking up before 6 a.m. to get ready for a class or sitting in a lecture hall listening to your professor along with 60 other students. Although Quinnipiac is known for having smaller classes of between...
- Posted September 20, 2013
Course registration online only
The Registrar’s Office recently announced that the J-Term and Spring Registration Bulletin will only be available online. This allows students to have access to their course options for next semester earlier than ever before. An email was...
- Posted October 10, 2012