- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "refugees"
Trump administration plans to stick with deadline for DACA
Democrats and Republicans in Washington remain distant on a deal that would continue the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA). Following the government shutdown, from Jan. 20 to 22, the top priority in Congress has been...
- Posted February 6, 2018
QU 301 students meet with refugees
On April 18, 38 students from Professor Monika Advocate’s QU 301 Global Women class spent five hours with refugees from Africa and the Middle East. Advocate’s QU 301 class is a service learning course where students have...
- Posted April 23, 2013