- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "recycle"
Students to strut in sustainable dresses
Recycled wear can be fashionable. Or at least that’s what Hanna Hejmowski of the Central European Institute wants to show at this Friday’s Sustainable Fashion Show. At this event, also known as the Paper Dress Fashion show,...
- Posted April 15, 2015