- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "racism"
Student body reacts to Snapchat ‘black face’ photo
Students are outraged by a recent Facebook post that was posted by Quinnipiac student on Sept. 19. The photo featured a Snapchat of a female student’s face covered in what appears to be an exfoliating product, though...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Honors program organizes race, safe spaces forum
Students gathered in the Mount Carmel Auditorium on Tuesday, Feb. 25 to have a conversation about race, safe spaces and how to keep students talking about these issues. The purpose of the town-hall style discussion, called...
- Posted February 26, 2016
Trump is dangerous to our country
When Donald Trump announced over the summer that he was running for president, I—like many people—laughed. I looked forward to the hilarity that would be his campaign. No one could possibly take this joke seriously, I thought....
- Posted October 23, 2015
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
Shooting outside New Haven club Students should be careful when traveling into New Haven during the weekend. Two people were shot early Saturday morning after an altercation outside Pulse nightclub, according to police. Police say the shots...
- Posted September 17, 2013