- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Quinnnipia"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball pair’s hearing postponed
Meriden Superior Court on Nov. 16 before James Johnson and Ike Azotam’s hearing. The hearing for Quinnipiac men’s basketball players James Johnson and Ike Azotam was postponed to Dec. 8. Defense attorney Thomas Lynch said he spoke...
- Posted November 16, 2011