- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Quinnnipia"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball pair’s hearing postponed
Meriden Superior Court on Nov. 16 before James Johnson and Ike Azotam’s hearing. The hearing for Quinnipiac men’s basketball players James Johnson and Ike Azotam was postponed to Dec. 8. Defense attorney Thomas Lynch said he spoke...
- Posted November 16, 2011