- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "quinnipiac trial"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball trial postponed
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players Ike Azotam and James Johnson appeared in court today to testify, but the trial was postponed pending a supplemental Hamden Police report requested by defense attorney Thomas Lynch. Under Judge Philip Scarpellino’s approval,...
- Posted October 24, 2011