- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
- QCard office’s ‘Hall’ of fame
- A glimpse inside the Trump administration
- Disappointing debut
- Sexism didn’t beat Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka did
- Bob Woodward’s ‘Fear’ was important for our country
- Spike it like Sherwin
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Brown for first home win
All posts tagged "quinnipiac trial"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball trial postponed
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players Ike Azotam and James Johnson appeared in court today to testify, but the trial was postponed pending a supplemental Hamden Police report requested by defense attorney Thomas Lynch. Under Judge Philip Scarpellino’s approval,...
- Posted October 24, 2011