- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Quinnipiac theater for Community"
‘Spring Awakening’ explores issues of sexuality on stage
Quinnipiac’s Theater for Community takes the Buckman stage once again with a musical adaptation of Frank Wedekind’s “Spring Awakening.” Set in 19th century Germany, the play focuses on a sexually oppressive culture and its erotic fantasies. The...
- Posted November 12, 2015
Service with a smile
This past weekend, the tiny stage in Buckman Theater transformed into a Venetian town bustling with vivacious chaos. Directed by Dr. Crystal Brian, Quinnipiac’s Theater for Community staged a production of Carlo Goldoni’s “The Servant of...
- Posted October 21, 2015
Stamps and greed overtook Quinnipiac University this past week as seniors performed their spotlight show “Mauritius” in the Black Box Theater. The play was written by Theresa Rebeck in 2007 and directed by Professor Drew Scott, and...
- Posted October 16, 2013
‘Antigone Project Revisited’ shows universal effects of war
The Quinnipiac Theater for Community presented “The Antigone Project Revisited” at the College of Arts and Sciences Black Box Theater Feb. 24-27.
- Posted March 2, 2011
The Quinnipiac Theater for Community presented “Johnny Johnson” at New Haven’s Long Wharf Theatre from Nov. 11-14.
- Posted November 17, 2010