- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Quinnipiac Security"
New name for Quinnipiac Security
The Quinnipiac University Department of Security recently changed its name to the Department of Public Safety during summer break. David Barger, the chief of security and safety, said the name change was in part due to the...
- Posted August 29, 2012
Quinnipiac gets new security vehicles
Over the summer, the security department acquired three 2011 Ford Explorers to replace the older models.
- Posted August 31, 2011
Frequency of shuttle stories disturbing
I waited at the corner of Temple and Chapel streets for two hours, in the span of which not one, but two shuttles had failed to make the stop to pick up Quinnipiac students, leaving me alone...
- Posted October 27, 2010
Protocol followed, criticized in injury
When senior Sarah Anscher began demonstrating signs of a concussion at Sunday’s Powderpuff football game, QU Security said appropriate protocol was followed.
- Posted October 6, 2010
Security pushes ‘virtual escort’
Rave Guardian, a service piloted last spring, has gone live as of this semester, providing all members of the campus community with a direct line to security assistance in a moment’s notice. The service is currently optional...
- Posted September 15, 2010