- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "quinnipiac law school"
Quinnipiac sees increase in law graduate students
With help from its expansive recruitment efforts, Quinnipiac’s School of Law embraced a larger student body presence than ever before. For the 2017-2018 academic year, Quinnipiac undergraduate admissions was not alone in seeing a large boost in...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Law School dean has ‘complete confidence’ in Durso, sentenced to three years probation after bank fraud
Mary Ellen Durso will stay on board as Quinnipiac’s Law School registrar after being sentenced to three years probation for bank fraud and conspiracy, according to Law School Dean Brad Saxton.
- Posted March 13, 2011