- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
All posts tagged "quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling"
Tumbling on the top
Leadership comes in many shapes, sizes and backgrounds. For the Quinnipiac’s acrobatics and tumbling team, it comes from senior top and co-captain Abby Ziser. Ziser is helping lead the Bobcats back to the National Collegiate Acrobatics and...
- Posted April 10, 2018
Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling downs Fairmont State for fourth straight win
Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling extended its winning streak to four meets with a 277.760-273.795 over Fairmont State at home on Saturday’s Senior Day. Prior to the meet, seniors Jocelyn Saber, Kelsey Rule, Allee Tallman, Emily Lowenstein and...
- Posted April 1, 2017
No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling lost a neck-and-neck contest against No. 2 Oregon on Sunday at TD Bank Sports Center by a final score of 284.265-274.945. While the Bobcats lost the matchup, this meet was bigger...
- Posted February 19, 2017
Spring Sports Awards
Best Coach: Eric Fekete, men’s lacrosse A number of Quinnipiac coaches won MAAC Coach of the Year this spring. However, Fekete coached the men’s lacrosse team to its first undefeated conference regular season since 2001 and its first...
- Posted May 4, 2016
Flipping onto the scene
Imagine being able to do a full front flip in less than half a second, your body parallel to the ground with no hands for support, and landing effortlessly back on your feet. Only, it isn’t an...
- Posted February 26, 2013
Acrobatics and Tumblng fall to Fairmont State
Despite a .836 increase in overall score, it wasn’t enough for Quinnipiac’s acrobatics and tumbling team to beat Fairmont State University a second time this season.
- Posted February 8, 2011
Acrobatics and tumbling nearly swings upset in Maryland
The Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling team nearly pulled off an upset this weekend over No. 1 Maryland, losing 267.031-265.208.
- Posted December 7, 2010