- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Quinipiac University"
Then and Now: The Clock tower
The clock tower on the Quad is a symbol of Quinnipiac to many people in the campus community, but it hasn’t always looked this way.
- Posted March 3, 2011
Money in the books
Quinnipiac students have saved upward of $250,000 this fall alone using the bookstore’s new Rent-A-Text program, and a national survey shows 99 percent of students who rent will do it again.
- Posted December 8, 2010
7 things you may have missed from Parents Weekend
Last weekend, Quinnipiac hosted their annual Parents and Family Weekend from Oct. 22-24.
- Posted October 27, 2010
York Hill starting to earn college feel
Seniors and juniors living at the York Hill campus arrived this fall to find the completed Rocky Top Student Center, or “The Lodge,” finally filling a gap in the York Hill community.
- Posted September 15, 2010