- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "queens"
9/11: Recollection of a tragic day
Sept. 11, for me, is a tale of two stories. At the time, I was in second grade at a small private school in Queens, N.Y., about a 35-minute subway ride from the World Trade Center. We...
- Posted September 12, 2013
A personal account in the wake of Hurricane Sandy
The small island of Queens, N.Y., called Broad Channel, is below sea level, and my home. The town is accustomed to streets flooding during a high tide and full moon, so when it was announced that Hurricane...
- Posted November 7, 2012