- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "QU101"
QU to consider restructuring UC requirements
In fall of 2015, QU freshmen will no longer be required to take part in the QU Seminar series. Instead, they will take a First Year Seminar course (FYS 101), according to Paul LoCasto, associate psychology professor...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Wheelchair projects roll onto campus
Senior physical therapy students Keith Yatauro and Valerie Thompson, and Professor Nicki Dakis-Gallagher recently ran two separate projects meant to teach students what it would be like to have a disability. On Nov. 12 through Nov. 16,...
- Posted December 5, 2012