- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "QU 301"
QU 301 students meet with refugees
On April 18, 38 students from Professor Monika Advocate’s QU 301 Global Women class spent five hours with refugees from Africa and the Middle East. Advocate’s QU 301 class is a service learning course where students have...
- Posted April 23, 2013
QU seminars here to stay
Despite rumors that the university plans to phase out the QU seminar program, the university is committed to keeping QU 101, 201 and 301, Coordinator of the QU Seminar Series Professor Jill Shahverdian said. Instead, the leaders...
- Posted April 11, 2013
QU 301 fraud
Greg Mortenson, co-founder and director of the Central Asia Institute, is the author of the cornerstone text for the QU301 seminars, “Three Cups of Tea.”
- Posted April 27, 2011
Students get out of Egypt just before riots
On Jan. 25, less than 10 days after 18 Quinnipiac students returned from a trip to Egypt for their QU 301 class, the country erupted into mass protest during what some organizers called “The Day of Anger.”
- Posted February 2, 2011