- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "qfs"
Write, film, produce
What does Grover Cleveland have in common with a hot dog? Ask the Quinnipiac Film Society. QFS hosted its 48 Hour Film Festival over the past two weeks, an event that entailed a kick-off meeting, filmmaking and...
- Posted October 28, 2015
School of Communications defends film equipment
Administrators, faculty and students in the School of Communications offered their defense and reaction to a recent letter to the editor published anonymously in the Chronicle’s Nov. 14 issue. The letter wrote about the recent guest speaker,...
- Posted December 5, 2012
‘Goldie,’ ‘Bionicle,’ ‘The Box’ take home Quinnies
The fifth annual Quinnies were held Sunday afternoon to acknowledge and appreciate student filmmakers. The Quinnipiac Film Society event allows students to share the film projects they spent a great deal of time and effort completing.
- Posted April 20, 2011
QFS’s staple Sundance trip gives film students inspiration [Video]
Senior Caitlin Goldberg stood in front of a crowd of 300 students at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, and she had to smile. It was the denouement to a journey that began four years ago when Goldberg,...
- Posted February 2, 2011
Blatt preaches ‘Film 101’
If you’re awaiting movies like “Inception,” “The Town,” and “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1” to hit store shelves, you should thank Bruce Blatt when they do.
- Posted December 3, 2010