- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "publication of the year award"
Professor Wins Publication of the Year Award
Professor Adrienne Betz, Director of Behavioral Neuroscience and Assistant Professor of Psychology, won Publication of the Year Award by Quinnipiac Chapter 299 of Sigma Chi. Her paper “Chronic exposure to benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) alters social interaction...
- Posted April 30, 2014