- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "public"
AJR burned Fall Fest down
The crowd’s cheer roared as Jack Met, lead vocalist of the band AJR, ran onto the stage to begin to begin the headlining set of this year’s Fall Fest concert. The rest of the brothers, Ryan and...
- Posted September 18, 2018
AJR goes PUBLIC for Fall Fest
This past Thursday, Aug. 30, the Student Programming Board (SPB) announced the annual Fall Fest headliner that students have been eagerly awaiting. The group headlining Fall Fest is indie-pop group AJR with special guest PUBLIC. As students...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Lock your car
Last Thursday, I returned to my car after a day of classes to see the contents of my glove compartment thrown throughout the passenger side of my car. My car was burglarized. I searched my car to...
- Posted February 8, 2017
A question of safety
The weekend before spring break, I was at York Hill with my car and needed to pass through the security gate to pick someone up. I held up my QCard for public safety to see, but kept...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Students speak up
We talked to students on how they feel about senior public safety officers carrying arms. “I think that it’s an unfortunate necessity and it’s sad that we have go to a point where we need it, however,...
- Posted February 7, 2014