- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "public relations"
Hamden PD cracks down on distracted driving
April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, according to the National Safety Council, and that is not going unnoticed by the Hamden Police Department. Nationally, eight people per day died from distracted driving-related accidents in 2013, according to...
- Posted April 19, 2016
Students participate in public relations competition for first time
This year marks the first time Quinnipiac University will compete in the nationwide Bateman Case Study Campaign run by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America). The Bateman Case Study Campaign is PRSSA’s premier national case study...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Micro-lending projects aim to lend a hand
Students in Professor John Powers’ public relations campaigns class are straying away from essays and tests this semester and working on projects which may be used in impoverished villages. In this capstone course, six groups of five...
- Posted October 11, 2013