- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "PRSSA"
PR campaign holds student veterans panel
As part of its public relations campaign to raise awareness for student veterans, the PRSSA Bateman Competition team “Bridging the Gap” held a panel on Tuesday, March 2 featuring three student veterans at Quinnipiac. “We thought that...
- Posted March 5, 2016
Students participate in public relations competition for first time
This year marks the first time Quinnipiac University will compete in the nationwide Bateman Case Study Campaign run by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America). The Bateman Case Study Campaign is PRSSA’s premier national case study...
- Posted February 19, 2016
PRSSA Networking event
This weekend PRSSA will hold a Networking Event for public relations students to meet with representatives from firms across the northeast. The event will be on Feb. 8 from 1 p.m to 3 p.m. Students should dress...
- Posted February 4, 2014