- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "PRSSA"
PR campaign holds student veterans panel
As part of its public relations campaign to raise awareness for student veterans, the PRSSA Bateman Competition team “Bridging the Gap” held a panel on Tuesday, March 2 featuring three student veterans at Quinnipiac. “We thought that...
- Posted March 5, 2016
Students participate in public relations competition for first time
This year marks the first time Quinnipiac University will compete in the nationwide Bateman Case Study Campaign run by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America). The Bateman Case Study Campaign is PRSSA’s premier national case study...
- Posted February 19, 2016
PRSSA Networking event
This weekend PRSSA will hold a Networking Event for public relations students to meet with representatives from firms across the northeast. The event will be on Feb. 8 from 1 p.m to 3 p.m. Students should dress...
- Posted February 4, 2014