- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "protest"
‘No more silence, end gun violence’
‘Hey—hey ho—the NRA has got to go.’ If you’ve been paying attention to the news even a little this month, you’d know that this past Saturday, March 24th cities around the globe participated in the March for...
- Posted March 27, 2018
GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
On Monday, March 6, the Gay Sexual Alliance club stood together with students and faculty during a peaceful protest on the Arnold Bernhard Library steps. The protest was in response to the removal of the executive guidance...
- Posted March 9, 2017
Peaceful protesters ‘mourn’ the 2016 presidential election results
Nearly 30 professors and students gathered on the Arnold Bernhard Library steps to participate in a peaceful protest around 12 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 11. The protest was organized to mourn the 2016 presidential election results, which...
- Posted November 11, 2016
Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
More than 40 people gathered on the Arnold Bernhard Library steps on Sept. 24 for a silent protest after a controversial photo was posted to Snapchat mocking the “Black Lives Matter” movement. The Snapchat photo went viral...
- Posted September 24, 2016
‘No justice, no peace.’
“Hands up, don’t shoot,” students and faculty shouted from the steps of the Arnold Bernhard library on Monday. “No justice, no peace,” they yelled. The group of at least 15 students and professors made their way to...
- Posted December 3, 2014